Divine Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesLog in

What's your team!!!(for baseball)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yankee2137

yankee2137

What's your team!!!(for baseball) Empty
PostSubject: What's your team!!!(for baseball)   What's your team!!!(for baseball) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:14 am

Hey guys if you enjoy baseball, what is your favorite team? As you can imagine I am a hard-core Yankee fan lol! . If you look at my player profile on the forums it says I'm from Florida, which I am, but I was born in New York... so, ya. I would like to know what your favorite team is and why. Thanks please reply
Back to top Go down
Nut-Job

Nut-Job

PostSubject: Re: What's your team!!!(for baseball)   What's your team!!!(for baseball) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 am

fraid as i'm scottish i'm a football(soccer) fan. but is there a team called the new york rangers? i had a t-shirt few years back, so i'd go for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: favorite baseball team.......   What's your team!!!(for baseball) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 am

I am a big baseball fan. My favorite team is the Boston Redsox. I live in Rhode Island and sadly have been here my whole life. I am about 1 hour from Fenway Park. So the reason why I guess would be they are as close to a hometown team as R.I is ever going to see. "Yankee ur still young enough to make the switch" I will send a Sox cap down to Florida for you. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your team!!!(for baseball)   What's your team!!!(for baseball) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:10 am

CUBBIES!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
sho

sho

PostSubject: Re: What's your team!!!(for baseball)   What's your team!!!(for baseball) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Used to watch INDIANS in action Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your team!!!(for baseball)   What's your team!!!(for baseball) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:22 am

hometown myself so Brewers, love the Miller Park btw and its got the nicest parking lot I've ever seen sounds stupid but check it out if your bored would be nice if every venue i went to had a parking lot half as nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your team!!!(for baseball)   What's your team!!!(for baseball) Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your team!!!(for baseball)
Page 1 of 1